Breathe Easy, You've Found Me ((HUGS))

People will wonder why this blog is needed, why minority midwifery student? It's very simple actually; I was looking for this blog...but I couldn't find it...so I created it. We all have unique experiences, and every experience, every story, can help someone else. I am a black girl from the hood at an ivy league professional school. That, alone, is reason enough to write. Somebody was looking for this blog. Someone wanted proof that what I'm doing can be done - even when you come from where we come from.

To that person especially, WELCOME.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Spring 2008, Day One

Was long...9am to 7:20pm...but I only lasted until 7.

My body faught coming back this past weekend. I was tense and having muscle pain. The man worked out most of it, but there's still some neck tension. My mind is still fighting.

I have a lot to say, but I'm tired. Maybe later today. First class starts at 9:30, and I go full steam until 10pm tonight because it's my work night. *sigh*

No comments: