Breathe Easy, You've Found Me ((HUGS))

People will wonder why this blog is needed, why minority midwifery student? It's very simple actually; I was looking for this blog...but I couldn't find it...so I created it. We all have unique experiences, and every experience, every story, can help someone else. I am a black girl from the hood at an ivy league professional school. That, alone, is reason enough to write. Somebody was looking for this blog. Someone wanted proof that what I'm doing can be done - even when you come from where we come from.

To that person especially, WELCOME.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Minority Midwifery Student...

is taking it all in.

2 comments:

deb said...

Me too.

What an amazing time! Hopefully our country will flourish with the much needed changed. My oldest daughter was happy (she is only 12) and my youngest hasn't a clue.

Deb

Anonymous said...

As a white suburbanite I just have to say...this election is proof some things are right in the world. Hope to see much more. You aren't the only ones in awe.