Breathe Easy, You've Found Me ((HUGS))

People will wonder why this blog is needed, why minority midwifery student? It's very simple actually; I was looking for this blog...but I couldn't find it...so I created it. We all have unique experiences, and every experience, every story, can help someone else. I am a black girl from the hood at an ivy league professional school. That, alone, is reason enough to write. Somebody was looking for this blog. Someone wanted proof that what I'm doing can be done - even when you come from where we come from.

To that person especially, WELCOME.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Bits

[::] It feels like it's a windy day and I went out side and my purse fell open and all the little bits of paper flew out and all over the street. I need to collect all the papers back, but I have no idea which one to chase first...or even if they're worth the effort of chasing them down. There's a lot of paperwork this semester. In fact, I'm drowning in it. My planner is effective, but things need to be added so fast that I feel like it might be time for a PDA.

[::] I caught a baby on Saturday morning

No comments: